Saturday, January 23, 2010

Resource-Sharing: Useful blogs

I am going to share two different math blogs this week.

My favorite, most useful math blog is dy/dan. He is an amazing math teacher who shares a ton of ideas, resources, and reflections, which have shaped who I am as a math teacher. My assessment plan this year is built around his concept checklist idea, and has been working very well for me. But I know I've shared that blog with you before, so I wanted to find a new one to share as well.

Another math blog that I enjoy reading is f(t). This blog is written by another talented math teacher, and gives me ideas to use. Although I don't think she's teaching algebra 1 this year, I still can adapt some of her ideas, especially the review games that I used to make reviewing for semester exams more engaging.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Megan on setting up your blog! This is an example of a comment posted to a blog post. I’ve added a link to your blog on mine at http://jrhode.wordpress.com as well as subscribed to your blog in my Google Reader account and I encourage you to do the same. Let me know if you have any questions as you get started blogging. Enjoy! ~ Dr. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you and Lisa think alike! You both found the same blog. I will have to save it, as I found some things useful, like The Answer is Not the Answer.

    ReplyDelete